- Architects: Smart Design Studio
- Location: Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia
- Category: Institutional buildings
- Lead Architects: Smart Design Studio - William Smart, Ron Keir, Adrian Walsh, Yuwan, Natalie Hardbattle together with Jacobs
- Area: 12000.0 m2
- Project Year: 2019
- Photographs: Martin Siegner, Ross Honeysett, Veronique Jenkins
- Architects: LAUD Architects
- Location: Edgefield Plains, Singapore
- Category: Day Care
- Architects In Charge: oseph Lau Tse Kit, Ho Tzu Yin, Melvin Tan Hua Jin, Jason Bok Sang Bock, Eugene Aw Ee Loo, Matthew Yeo Jing Guang, Rathika Florence Davamoni, Yeo Lye Niah
- Area: 8400.0 m2
- Project Year: 2018
- Photographs: Melvin H J Tan
47 London buildings have been awarded 2019 Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Regional Awards. Each year, RIBA Regional Award-winning buildings set the standard for skilful, accomplished architecture across the UK. All winning buildings are now in the running for RIBA National Awards, which will be announced on June 27, 2019.
Machou Architects has designed the world's longest urban agriculture park for Dubai. Designed to transform the city's most vital highway into an eco-valley, the project has been developed in response to the lack of functional public spaces and sustainable outdoor spaces. Reimagining Sheikh Zayed Road, the project centers on Dubai's main transportation artery and its primary link to other cities.
OMA and KOO LLC has been announced as winners of an international competition to design an innovative Center for the Arts on the University of Illinois at Chicago campus, serving as a gateway between UIC and the world. The scheme was one of three proposals chosen as finalists for the center, joining Johnston Marklee/UrbanWorks and Morphosis/STL.
The TWA Hotel has opened at JFK Airport in New York. Centered on the careful restoration of Eero Saarinen’s landmark 1962 former Trans World Airlines terminal, the hotel features 512 soundproof guest rooms, restaurants, and retail outlets. The project was led by Beyer Blinder Belle Architects & Planners, with two new hotel wings designed by LUBRANO CIAVARRA Architects and Stonehill Taylor, and a 50,000 square meter events center by INC Architecture & Design.